Tonto Dikeh has finally revealed the reason behind her public statement that her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill does not last more than 40-seconds in bed.

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Controversial nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has finally revealed the reason behind her public statement that her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill does not last more than 40-seconds in bed.

The actress revealed the reason while responding to a fan who berated her for leaking her ex-husband’s sexual deficiency to the public.
Tonto Dikeh pointed out that if given the opportunity to do it all over again, she will as the man in question had already labelled her a drug addict.


“So a man f**king man say I’m on drugs and I can’t use his sexual disease against him?? Ooo pls honey I said more. For me I will drag your life from hell and back until i’m ok!! We all can’t be the same you know.”










Tonto Dikeh
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Breakings News Updates: Joan's Blog
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah